By confirming your order you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- We are Zentuals Collective Limited trading as zentualslife.com. In these terms we refer to ourselves as “Zentuals”.
- Any email or any acknowledgement by us of a receipt of an order placed by you does not mean that we have accepted your order. Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Zentuals will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have told you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- The vendor on the zentualslife.com website may be responsible for the shipping and fulfilment of your order.
- All the products on the website are subject to availability. We do not guarantee that all items shown on the website are in stock and are available and ready for dispatch. Display of an item on the website is not an indication that the item is in stock.
- If you have selected an item that is “‘Pre-Order”, that means that the item is currently out of stock and will be shipped once in stock. You are agreeing to purchase the item at this point and accept that the delivery will be at a later date. The delivery may exceed 30 days and you can and have the right to cancel this order at any point by emailing email@example.com. We aim to give regular updates with realistic delivery dates for our pre-order items.
- Accepted orders are normally dispatched within 24/48 hours of the order being placed on our website except on weekends and bank/public holidays when we normally do not work.
- The time for delivery of your order varies according to your chosen method of shipment. Zentuals have no control over the goods once they are shipped and cannot guarantee that your order will arrive within the time specified by your chosen method of shipment.
- We may dispatch your order in a number of instalments.
- Your card will be charged at the time you place your order online. This includes items that are on pre-order.
- We make every effort to ensure the security of online card payments and follow relevant industry guidelines.
- The prices quoted on the website are subject to change from time to time. The current price shown on the website at the time you place your order is the price you will be charged. The prices shown against each item includes UK VAT if applicable, but does not include postage and packing charges where applicable; these charges are shown separately. For orders outside of the UK, the taxes and duty to be included will be shown at checkout.
- We will try to make sure that the prices and all other information on the website are accurate but we are not liable for anything that happens due to errors that may appear to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded or in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Packing and shipping charges are non-refundable unless due to an error on our part.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return items to us in accordance with our returns policy.
- This Contract is deemed to have been made in England and is governed by English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or relating to this Contract.
- The terms and conditions for shipping to an address outside of the UK may be subject to change and to differ according to the shipper used.
You can cancel your order up to 14 days after their order is delivered. In order to do this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We do request that all orders that are being returned to us are returned within 30 days of receipt if deemed unsuitable. It is your responsibility to return items to us and to contact us.. In the UK we recommend recorded delivery or Royal Mail Guaranteed and we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods whilst they are being returned.
For international returns, please contact email@example.com to be guided on next steps. Please note that for international returns the return shipping and any reverse duties & taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Returns should be postmarked within 30 days of the order date. We also recommend insuring your package. Once your return is received back at our warehouse and inspected, your refund will be issued. Please allow up to 1-3 business days for the refund to be processed back to your original form of payment. We cannot process any returns without prior communication with our team.
Refunds will be made to the card that was used in the original purchase.
Items should be returned in their original product packaging. If the product returned is not in a fully resaleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we do reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Items that are not Returnable
- Any item that is not returned within 30 days of shipment.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Cosmetics products and items of clothing.
Instructions for Returning Goods (UK Only)
Please enclose your order number and a telephone number/email address with you return. Please send the goods in appropriate packaging and make note of the tracking number. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods whilst they are being returned.
Return the package to:
Zentuals Collective Ltd Returns Department
Flat 5, 2 Wellington Square
Once we receive the goods back and have inspected them, we will either refund your payment (using the same payment type you used to pay for your order) or replace the goods depending up on your request. We reserve the right to decline any refund.