Please use the FAQs below to find an answer to your question.
If you can’t find the answer you are looking for or need to contact us, please don’t hesitate to reach out by emailing us at – email@example.com
How many Feel Güd Ashwagandha Gummies should I take?
- For adults, we recommend taking 2 gummies each day. Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb so to maximise the benefits you need to take them regularly.
When is the best time to take my Feel Güd Ashwagandha Gummies?
- Our Ashwagandha Gummies can be taken any time of day. You may wish to incorporate them into your nightly routine to promote good sleep habits. Alternatively, you may find taking them in the morning suits your routine better.
What are some of the benefits of Feel Güd Ashwagandha Gummies?
- Help to reduce stress by lowering cortisol levels
- Help with anxiety and depression
- Reduce blood sugar levels
- Increase testosterone and fertility in men
- Improve sports performance through building muscle mass and strength
- Reduce cholesterol and triglycerides, supporting heart health
- Improve brain function and memory
You can read the full article by Healthline here.
How long does it take for the Feel Güd Ashwagandha Gummies to work?
- When used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, our Ashwagandha Gummies can begin to positively impact the body within two weeks. However, depending on your individual health, it may take a few months to experience or even notice big changes.
Are Feel Güd products tested for contamination?
- Yes. All of our products are third-party laboratory tested and contain ingredients thoughtfully curated from around the world.
What makes Feel Güd Ashwagandha Gummies better than other brands?
- Our gummies effectively mask the natural smell and taste of the ashwagandha root with a delicious natural strawberry flavouring, and they contain more ashwagandha per serving (1,500mg) than most gummy brands out there!
Are Feel Güd Ashwagandha Gummies vegan?
- Yes, they certainly are. We do not use any animals or animal products in the production of our gummies. Ours are made with pectin, an ingredient that comes from fruit peels.
Can I take Feel Güd Ashwagandha Gummies if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
- We recommend consulting with your doctor before taking any other supplements whilst pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can I take Feel Güd Ashwagandha Gummies if I’m taking prescription medication?
- Please consult a doctor if you’re taking prescription medication or have any health conditions before starting a new supplement program.
Does ashwagandha help with Long Covid?
- Ashwagandha is currently being trialled to help people recover from long covid as it helps support the immune system and boosts energy. The study is being carried out by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, you can read more here.